Total Recycling Scotland understand that each customer’s waste management requirements are unique, and therefore we can offer the following complementary services:
- Waste audit
- Dedicated uplift service for cardboards and plastic
- Asbestos removal and disposal
- Demolition and construction
- Suppliers of aggregate and sandstone
- Buyers of ferrous and non-ferrous metal
Total Recycling Scotland’s mission is to responsibly manage all waste passing through our facility and recover everything that can be recycled. To this end we have invested heavily in the latest recycling plant and equipment to deal with a wide range of waste types.
Our continued investment in new, efficient recycling and waste management technologies and processes reinforces our commitment for saving energy and creating a sustainable and renewable environment, whilst ensuring maximum recyclate recovery and reducing end waste destined for landfill.